Diamond Communications, Inc.
Proudly Serving Our Customers Since 1968
Diamond Communications, Inc
P.O. Box 328, Madera, CA 93639
124 S. C St. - Ste C, Madera, CA 93637
Office (559)673-5925 / Fax (559) 673-4734
Electrical Contractor C-10 # 607745 / ACO # 3229
Copyright DCI 2012
The Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Prevention Act of 2010 (SB 183), was signed into law by California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on May 7, 2010. Landlords, property managers and property managements companies should take a note of the bill as they would required to install carbon monoxide detectors in the properties they manage or rent out. SB 183 requires existing homes and dwelling units to be outfitted with carbon monoxide (CO) alarms, beginning in July 2011. Carbon monoxide poisoning is the leading cause of accidental poisoning death in the United States. The bill requires that alarm devices be installed in existing single-family homes that have a fossil-fuel burning appliance, fireplace or attached garage.
A checklist to help parents and caregivers consider hazards and make decisions about slumber parties and sleepovers .
"Before you permit your child to sleep over with a friend, talk to the child's parents," says Judy Comoletti, NFPA's Division Manager for Public Education. "Depending on what you learn, it can either uncover serious fire dangers or give you peace of mind during your child's sleepover."
CALL US TODAY
Check our NEW Videofied site